Limited stock clearing well below the RRP
The handle is made from camel bone + brass bolsters that ensures strength, a good grip and unique look!
Overall 33 cm long
Blade 21 cm
Handle 12 cm
Weight 260 Gram
Hand Grind Razor Sharp
Damascus is a mixture of 1095HC and 15N20 heated and folded together over and over again to get layer patterns. The knife in this auction has 384 layers. The blade is then burnt in acid, and nickel turns satin and high carbon turns blackish grey. This is how the layers are exposed to show the layers of the new steel created known as "Damascus Steel". All Damascus steel is acid etched to show the layers. If you high polish the metal it will be shinny satin like all steels. Only after you burn the sides of the blade with acid do you see the layers of the two steels then the handles are polished and hand grind the blade. The high polishing buffs off the acid burned layer of the handle, however if etched again the patterns would show up again.
Product Care Instructions:
- Store in a dry place.
- After use, wash n dry the blade an apply any food safe lubricating oil.
- If you are not pleased, send us an email notifying us situation and we will try to solve your problem.
- Price is for one knife
- Buyers 18 years or older
- Delivery 2-7 business days
- $12/per piece in cash for nationawide tracked and insured courier
- Please check my other listings, the knife is one of the stocked knives and each knife is unique and is handmade and patterns may vary slightly.