• Standard Bartercard Travel Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions / Booking Instructions:
• Each accommodation certificate entitles the bearer to
accommodation for 5 nights in a premier garden room for two
• No domestic or international travel is included - For flights and
transportation call your Travel Agent. Bartercard Tourism cannot
book or facilitate in the booking of flights on behalf of Bartercard
members. We strongly advise you do not purchase airline tickets
until your accommodation is confirmed.
• Strictly no changes, substitutions, transfers,reimbursements for any
unused portion of the Certificate.
• Accommodation certificate and inclusions is based on 2 adults only.
• Additional rooms, additional persons will incur additional charges
payable at the time of booking.
• Bookings / Redemptions are to be made via Bartercard Tourism
only – you will be required to quote your unique accommodation
certificate number and booking code at the time of booking.
• Purchasers and/or bearers are encouraged to redeem their
accommodation certificate and make their booking via Bartercard
Tourism well in advance of travel to ensure flexibility of choice for
dates of travel.
• The onus is on the purchaser and/or bearer of the Certificate to
make contact with Bartercard Tourism as soon as possible after
purchase to confirm the dates for their booking.
• Bookings are strictly subject to availability
• For use on a consecutive 5 night stay.
• Available for use on new bookings only.
• Any additional expenses incurred during your stay must be paid in
cash to the resort based on their individual terms and conditions
– the resort will request a credit card upon check-in to cover
incidentals, room charge etc.
• Accommodation certificates may only be promoted for redistribution
or re-sale via closed user groups – Certificates are not
valid for open cash market retail sale.
• Not combinable with any other special offer.
• Once the accommodation booking has been confirmed, it is final; it
is non-refundable, not transferable and date or venue changes are
• Once the accommodation certificate has been purchased it is nonrefundable.
• Travel Certificates valid for travel between October 2017 - April 2018
Certificates not redeemed and travel not completed before this time
are non- refundable.
• Bartercard Tourism provide promotion and marketing support to
some Bartercard merchant suppliers – in some cases, an additional
booking service is provided by the Bartercard Tourism Desk for the
purchaser’s convenience and at the merchant’s request.
• Bartercard New Zealand Pty Ltd is not the seller of the products