- provides much needed prenatal and postnatal hair and scalp care
- suitable for both elderly people and people on medication
- its mild formula excellent for all types of hair and scalp
Nativa 30 Revitalising Shampoo — though richly foaming and deeply cleansing — has NO sulphates, synthetic chemical or fragrance, phthalates, petroleum products, added alcohol or dyes. Non-toxic, harmless, paraben and gluten free.
Why do you need Nativa 30 Revitalising Shampoo? Here are some but not all reasons:
• Pregnancy, in itself, can naturally change the texture of hair. The common complaints starting from the prenatal to the postnatal period of time in women’s life range from greasiness to dryness, from hair breakage to unusual hair fall. The hormones associated with pregnancy may cause strange things to happen to the hair and scalp. Fighting the hormonal changes will be futile, wisdom lies in supporting the hair and scalp with much-needed nutrients. Nativa Revitalising Shampoo 30 which is made of 30 natural ingredients that are naturally enriched with A, C, D, E, B1, B5, B6, vitamins, amino-acids, copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, folate, potassium, calcium, iron, linoleic acid, tannin and keratin to name a few, contribute to strengthening the structure of the hair from root to tip.
• Why Natural? Everything that is either consumed by you or applied on your skin finds its way into your blood circulation system, getting distributed all around your body. During pregnancy or when breastfeeding, what you consume or apply on your skin will be shared with your precious baby as well.
Regular use of Nativa 30 Revitalising Shampoo withNativa 30 Boosting Tonic is recommended for optimal benefits.
Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba, Calendula, Apple, Carrot, Plantain, Lavender, Echinacea, Mulberry Tree, White Peony, Ginseng, Sweet Flag, Licorice, Angelica, Loofah, Jujube, Sulphur, Sunflower, Manuka Honey, Castor, Coix Seed, Apricot Kernel, Walnut, Orchid, Arrowroot, Bonnet Bellflower, Common Wormwood, Marlberry, Black Seed, Cucumber, Tea Tree.
Side note: The inventor of shampoo 30 and tonic 30 had made these products to support his precious wife during her pregnancy and to maintain her “crown of beauty” — her beautiful hair. He has five lovely children and a radiant wife, who is prospering in her beauty.