For up to 2 persons sharing. Purchase instantly online today - limited numbers in stock!
Once purchased online, your actual Accommodation Certificate will be sent to your registered email address from Bartercard Tourism during business hours.
This will include a unique certificate number and booking instructions on how to redeem your certificate purchased.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE entitles the bearer to accommodation for 7 nights in a SUPERIOR BEACHFRON BUNGALOW WITHOUT SEPARATE BEDROOM or SUPERIOR BEACHFRONT BUNGALOW WITH SEPARATE BEDROOM with the additional inclusions as outlined.
2. No domestic or international travel is included - For flights and transportation call your Travel Agent. Bartercard Tourism cannot book or facilitate in the booking of flights on behalf of Bartercard members. We strongly advise you do not purchase airline tickets until your accommodation is confirmed.
3. Strictly no changes, substitutions, transfers, reimbursements for any unused portion of the Certificate.
4. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE is available for up to 2 persons only.
5. Additional rooms and additional persons or additional nights will incur additional cash only charges payable at the time of booking. Additional person offers and additional nights must be requested at the time of booking with the Merchant.
6. Bookings are to be made via the Merchant
7. Bookings are strictly subject to availability and limited certificates are available.
8. Available for a consecutive 7 night stay only.
9. Redemption of certificates and travel must be completed within 12 months of purchase date. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE holders are encouraged to redeem the certificate for a booking as soon as possible after purchase to ensure the most flexibility in terms of travel dates.
10. Redemption exclusion dates NIL – Subject to availability at the time of booking.
11. Any additional expenses incurred during your stay must be paid in cash to the resort(s) based on their individual terms and conditions - the resort(s) will request a credit card upon check-in to cover incidentals, room charge etc.
12. Certificates are not valid for open cash market retail sale.
13. Not combinable with any other special offer.
14. Once the accommodation booking has been confirmed, it is final; it is non-refundable, not transferable and date or venue changes are not permitted.
15. Bartercard Tourism provides promotion and marketing support to Bartercard merchant suppliers – in some cases, an additional booking service is provided by the Bartercard Tourism desk for the buyer’s convenience and at the merchants request. Bartercard Australia Pty Ltd is not the seller of the products promoted.
16. All ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATES MUST EB REDEEMED AND TRAVEL COMPLETED WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE PURCHASE DATE OF THE CERTIFICATE.
17. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw offer at any time.
18. No travel insurance is included in this package. Bartercard & the resort(s) strongly advise you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances such as Acts of God.
19. Force Majeure: The merchant providing the holiday is excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery, in whole or in part, caused by the occurrence of any force majeure beyond the control of the Holiday Provider such as, but not limited to, civil disobedience,, war, riots, rebellions, explosions, flood, storm, Acts of God and similar occurrences.