The HiPath 3550 is a flexible wall mounted system ideal for up to 84 users. The motherboard includes 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels), 8 digital extensions, 4 analogue extensions, 6 spare slots (normal boards) and 1 large spare slot.
The HiPath 3550 is based on Euro-ISDN technology for digital network and system interfaces. Interactive user prompting via display and dialogue keys on optipoint handsets provides for easy and quick activation of features. The HiPath 3000's universal software concept offers a professional range of features normally only avaiilable on larger systems.
Initial configuration motherboard includes :-
- 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels)
- 8 digital extensions
- 4 analogue extensions
- 6 spare slots (normal boards) and 1 large spare slot.
Key Customer Features:-
- wall mountable
- ISDN2e, ISDN30e and analogue lines
- Attendant P (pc operators console)
- CSTA interface (computer supported telephony applications)
- CTI Tapi Interface
- remote maintenance (via built in ISDN modem or optional analogue modem)
- admin via TCP/IP (optional module)
- external or internal music on hold modules (optional)
- digital and analogue voicemail interfaces
- IP networking (via optional HG1500 board)
- IP handsets (via optional HG1500 board)
- optiPoint digital handsets
- DECT Lite compatibility (max 7 base stations, 32 handsets)