Terms & Conditions:
1. Each ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE entitles the bearer to 7 nights’ accommodation staying in a LUXURY SUPERIOR HOTEL SUITE and the additional inclusions as outlined.
2. No international or domestic travel is included - For flights and transportation call your Travel Agent. Bartercard Tourism cannot book or facilitate in the booking of flights on behalf of Bartercard members. We strongly advise you do not purchase airline tickets until your accommodation is confirmed.
3. Strictly no changes, substitutions, transfers, reimbursements, refunds for any unused portion of the package.
4. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE is available for up to 2 adults aged 30-65 years and 2 children under 12 years.
5. Additional rooms, additional persons or additional nights will incur additional charges payable at the time of booking. Additional persons and additional nights must be requested at time of booking with Bartercard Tourism.
6. Bookings are to be made via Bartercard Tourism.
7. Bookings are strictly subject to availability and limited packages are available.
8. Available for a consecutive 7 night stay only.
9. Limited Bartercard bookings available at any given time.
10. Redemption exclusion dates: 4th to 11th June 2019 and 23rd December 2019 to 2nd January 2020 and 22nd to 29th January 2020 and 21st to 28th May 2020.
11. Any additional expenses incurred during your stay must be paid in cash to the resort operator based on their individual terms and conditions – the resort operator will request a credit card upon check-in to cover bond, incidentals, room charge etc.
12. Packages are not valid for open cash market retail sale.
13. Not combinable with any other special offer.
14. Once the accommodation booking has been confirmed, it is final; it is non-refundable; not transferable; no cancellations and date or venue changes are not permitted.
15. Bartercard Tourism provides promotion and marketing support to Bartercard merchant suppliers - in some cases, an additional booking service is provided by the Bartercard Tourism desk for the buyer’s convenience and at the merchant’s request. Bartercard Operations Australia Pty Ltd is not the seller of the products promoted.
16. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL FOR 18 MONTHS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE.
17. It is a mandatory condition of this promotion that the traveller participate in the 90 minute preview of Indoluxe Travel & Lifestyle Program.
18. No travel insurance is included in this package. Bartercard & the merchant strongly advise you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances such as Acts of God.
19. Force Majeure. The merchant providing the holiday is excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery, in whole or in part, caused by the occurrence of any force majeure beyond the control of the Holiday Provider such as, but not limited to, civil disobedience, war, riots, rebellions, explosions, flood, storm, acts of God and similar occurrences.