VICTORIA Melbourne- Point Cook Seasons 5 Resort 5 Night Stay Certificate
For up to 2 persons sharing. Purchase instantly online today - limited numbers in stock!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE entitles the bearer to accommodation for 7 night’s accommodation in a DELUXE DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM WITH BALCONY and the additional inclusions as outlined.
2. No domestic travel is included - For flights and transportation call your Travel Agent. Bartercard Tourism cannot book or facilitate in the booking of flights on behalf of Bartercard members. We strongly advise you do not purchase airline tickets until your accommodation is confirmed.
3. Strictly no changes, substitutions, transfers, reimbursements for any unused portion of the package.
4. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE is available for up to 2 adults and 1 child (11 years or under) sharing.
5. Additional rooms, additional persons or additional nights will incur additional cash only charges payable at the time of booking. Additional person offers and additional nights must be requested at time of booking with the Merchant.
6. Bookings are to be made via the Merchant.
7. Bookings are strictly subject to availability and limited certificates are available.
8. Available for a consecutive 7 night stay only.
9. Redemptions of certificates must be completed by 31st May 2019. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE holders are encouraged to redeem the certificate for a booking as soon as possible after purchase to ensure the most flexibility in terms of travel dates.
10. Redemption exclusion dates: 1st July 2019 to 31st August 2019 and 27th December 2019 to 4th January 2020.
11. Any additional expenses incurred during your stay must be paid in cash to the Resort based on their individual terms and conditions – the Resort will request a credit card upon check-in to cover incidentals, room charge etc.
12. Certificates are not valid for open cash market retail sale.
13. Not combinable with any other special offer.
14. Once the accommodation booking has been confirmed, it is final; it is non-refundable, not transferable and date or venue changes are not permitted.
15. Bartercard Tourism provides promotion and marketing support to Bartercard merchant suppliers - in some cases, an additional booking service is provided by the Bartercard Tourism desk for the buyer’s convenience and at the merchant’s request. Bartercard Australia Pty Ltd is not the seller of the products promoted.
16. ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE is valid for travel for until 31st MARCH 2020.
17. Merchant reserves the right to withdraw offer at any time.
18. No travel insurance is included in this package. Bartercard & the resort strongly advise you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances such as Acts of God.
19. Force Majeure. The Holiday Provider merchant is excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery, in whole or in part, caused by the occurrence of any force majeure beyond the control of the Holiday Provider such as, but not limited to, civil disobedience, war, riots, rebellions, explosions, flood, storm, acts of God and similar occurrences.